Primož RomeLATAM sales manager at Dewesoft
Primož Rome is a computer science graduate from the University of Ljubljana. He started his career as a software developer at Hermes Softlab, working on several projects for Slovenian and foreign banks. He also gained valuable international experience working as a control software developer at SEZ Semiconductors in Austria, providing on-site development support for semiconductor companies such as Toshiba, Samsung, TSMC, and Texas Instruments.
Primož Rome joined Dewesoft as a software engineer in 2008. He played a key role in the development of the prototype for the next-generation user interface (UIX) for Dewesoft 7 software. The prototype Primož worked on eventually became the main user interface in today's DewesoftX software.
After all the work in the software development field, Primož transitioned to sales and marketing activities within Dewesoft. He outlined the company's first marketing materials in both digital and print formats, contributing greatly to the company's marketing efforts.
Currently, Primož holds the position of LATAM area manager to help with business development in the Latin America region. His efforts have led to the establishment of two subsidiaries for Dewesoft - Dewesoft Brasil and Dewesoft México. Primož is also the lead for the company's global digital marketing activities.
Outside of work, Primož enjoys freeride skiing, ski touring, and mountaineering, with a big passion for exploring the wilderness.
- The Importance of Product Testing
- New Portable Displays: DS-DISP-13 and DS-DISP-15
- The List of Automotive Proving Grounds for Vehicle Testing [UPDATED 2024]
- The List of Data Acquisition Software Packages
- The List of Data Acquisition Companies [UPDATED 2024]
- Development of low-emission home appliances and systems for verification
- DC-CT® Current Sensing Technology Explained
- High-speed SIRIUSi-XHS-8xACC Data Acquisition System for IEPE Sensors Released
- DewesoftX 2023.1 Released - Aircraft Power Analysis, Processing Markers & Orbit Analysis Updates
- New IOLITEr-8xLVe voltage amplifier with sensor excitation
- The New SIRIUSi-XHS-PWR-1000A-UNI With Accessories
- DewesoftX 2022.2 Released - DirectX Graphics, GPU Accelerated Calculations, New Widgets
- DewesoftX 2021.6 Released - Simplified SIRIUS XHS Handling, New Time ODS, Updates to Modal Test, Order Tracking, and XCP Master Modules
- DewesoftX 2021.1 Released - Processing Markers, New GPS Map, GigE Vision 2.0, and More
- DewesoftX 2021.2 Released - New Modal Analysis Plugin, CEA and Power Module Update, Amplifier Status Information, and More
- DewesoftX 2021.4 Released - Processing Markers, Microsoft Word Reporting, New Channel Selector, and More
- DewesoftX 2020.2 Released - Orbit Analysis, Velodyne Lidar, Reporting Tool
- The Show Must Go Online – Dewesoft Virtual Measurement Conference
- DewesoftX 2021.5 Released - Big Updates to Order Analysis, Swept Sine Modal Testing, Processing Markers, and Excel Export
- DewesoftX 2021.3 Released - Modal Geometry Update, FFT Analyzer and Dewesoft NET Improvements, and more