Primož RomeLATAM sales manager at Dewesoft
Primož Rome is a computer science graduate from the University of Ljubljana. He started his career as a software developer at Hermes Softlab, working on several projects for Slovenian and foreign banks. He also gained valuable international experience working as a control software developer at SEZ Semiconductors in Austria, providing on-site development support for semiconductor companies such as Toshiba, Samsung, TSMC, and Texas Instruments.
Primož Rome joined Dewesoft as a software engineer in 2008. He played a key role in the development of the prototype for the next-generation user interface (UIX) for Dewesoft 7 software. The prototype Primož worked on eventually became the main user interface in today's DewesoftX software.
After all the work in the software development field, Primož transitioned to sales and marketing activities within Dewesoft. He outlined the company's first marketing materials in both digital and print formats, contributing greatly to the company's marketing efforts.
Currently, Primož holds the position of LATAM area manager to help with business development in the Latin America region. His efforts have led to the establishment of two subsidiaries for Dewesoft - Dewesoft Brasil and Dewesoft México. Primož is also the lead for the company's global digital marketing activities.
Outside of work, Primož enjoys freeride skiing, ski touring, and mountaineering, with a big passion for exploring the wilderness.
- The New SIRIUSi-XHS-PWR-1000A-UNI With Accessories
- DewesoftX 2022.2 Released - DirectX Graphics, GPU Accelerated Calculations, New Widgets
- DewesoftX 2021.6 Released - Simplified SIRIUS XHS Handling, New Time ODS, Updates to Modal Test, Order Tracking, and XCP Master Modules
- DewesoftX 2021.1 Released - Processing Markers, New GPS Map, GigE Vision 2.0, and More
- DewesoftX 2021.2 Released - New Modal Analysis Plugin, CEA and Power Module Update, Amplifier Status Information, and More
- DewesoftX 2021.4 Released - Processing Markers, Microsoft Word Reporting, New Channel Selector, and More
- DewesoftX 2020.2 Released - Orbit Analysis, Velodyne Lidar, Reporting Tool
- The Show Must Go Online – Dewesoft Virtual Measurement Conference
- DewesoftX 2021.5 Released - Big Updates to Order Analysis, Swept Sine Modal Testing, Processing Markers, and Excel Export
- DewesoftX 2021.3 Released - Modal Geometry Update, FFT Analyzer and Dewesoft NET Improvements, and more
- DewesoftX 2022.1 Released - UI and Usability Improvements, Modal Analysis Updates, Scanivalve Support, MOOG Controller Acquisition
- Dewesoft X3 SP8 Released
- New DS-CAM Cameras: DS-CAM-640c and DS-CAM-1100m
- KRYPTON® Receives Product of the Month Award in NASA Tech Briefs
- New IOLITEr-8xLVe voltage amplifier with sensor excitation
- The List of Data Acquisition Companies [UPDATED 2023]
- New Isolated High-speed IOLITEi 8xRTD-HS Module
- Technical Seminar Czech Republic
- New SIRIUS HS-HV Amplifier
- SBOXe and SBOXre Performance Upgrade