Monitoring Solutions and Customer Stories
Learn how to minimize unexpected, sometimes fatal failures in machinery or structures by using condition monitoring on the 13th of October.
Join the lectures and learn about our solutions for monitoring applications such as structural health monitoring, bridge health monitoring, and machine condition-based monitoring for all kinds of industrial and rotating machinery such as turbines, wind generators, hydropower plants, and others.
Why monitoring? Failure will occur, especially in continuously stressed systems, and it will happen unexpectedly and at the worst possible time. Continuous condition monitoring systems can ensure the proper protection and operation of your structures or machinery and help you establish a predictive maintenance program to avoid catastrophic failures, reduce time to repair, and the overall cost as well as extend the service life of your assets.
Best Customer Stories Award
We have selected 6 finalists for the best customer case story. You can cast your vote to select the Best Customer Story 2020!
- Machine Condition Monitoring on Chaban-Delmas Bridge
- Energy Flow Analysis of Electric Vehicle With Power Analyzer
- Structural Vibration Monitoring on NASA's Crawler Transporter
- Remote Turbine Diagnostics At Geothermal Power Plant
- Automated Sound Intensity Measurement on Loaders
- Large Scale Aerospace Structural Testing for Indian Space Research
We have asked our customers to share their stories and offer a special prize for the best customer story that shows how Dewesoft products or services have helped solve a problem and attain a goal.
The best story gets the Dewesoft Customer Story Prize – three days of on-site training, support, engineering, brainstorming with any three people from the Dewesoft teams - managers, owners, engineers, or developers - equivalent to a value of € 10.000.
Join VMC2020! Here is the full schedule
- 8:30 - 9:00 and 15:30 - 16:00 (CEST)
Welcome reception from HQ and Subsidiaries
- 9:00 - 10:30 and 16:00 - 17:30 (CEST)
Keynote - Cloud and monitoring and Customer Stories
[Jure Knez, Andrej Orožen, Herbert Wernigg, Dino Florjančič, Rok Mesar, Reinhold Fink]
- 10:30 - 11:30 and 15:30 - 16:00 (CEST)
Q&A Sessions - Machine Condition and Structure monitoring, OPC UA and Historian and Area51
[Jure Knez, Dino Florjančič, Rok Mesar, Dewesoft developers]
Keynote and Customer Story Presentations on Live Stage
The conference will be opened by an opening Keynote following by exclusive lectures. Hit the STAGE to find out about the st developments:
- OPC UA Interface, Dino Florjančič
- Historian - Database storage, Dino Florjančič
- Structural Health Monitoring, Dino Florjančič
- Machine Condition Monitoring, Rok Mesar
- Top Customer Stories presentations
The program on Stage will be followed by an all-in-one Q&A SESSION including Dewesoft "Area 51" giving you the opportunity to ask the questions that are on your mind. Meet your fellow engineers and experts from across the world and to learn about the latest Dewesoft technology innovations. Acquire new skills online, and explore the possibilities of the measurement world.
- 11:00 - 11:30 and 18:00 - 18:30 (CEST): Hacking Dewesoft, HOW TO - Marco Ramacciotti, Tiziano Rovai, Edoardo Zambonini, ISE WEB, Italy
- 11:30 - 12:00 and 18:30 - 19:00 (CEST): Condition Monitoring and Predictive Maintenance system with a Dewesoft heart - Domenico Pascazio and Andrea Giammattei, ISE WEB, Italy
- 12:00 - 12:30 and 19:00 - 19:30 (CEST): Easting wireless sensing solutions in Dewesoft - Lorenzo Mosenich, Emanuele Viviani, Easting, Italy
- 12:30 - 13:00 and 19:00 - 19:30 (CEST): Automation of Hydraulic Testing - Andrew Nowicki, Jake Rosenthal, Dewesoft USA
- 13:00 - 13:30 and 19:30 - 20:00 (CEST): Robinson R22 Helicopter failure analysis - Andrew Nowicki, Jake Rosenthal, Dewesoft USA
- 13:30 - 14:00 and 19:30 - 20:00 (CEST): Optical measurements - Nicholas Burgwin, Co-founder at Fibos
- 14;00 - 14:30 (CEST) Control your processes with the utmost precision - Syclone Real-Time: demo | Maxence VIALLET, Eiffage Energie Systèmes – CLEMESSY.
- 14:30 - 15:00 (CEST) Optimize your carbon footprint thanks to your SCADA - Syclone Web demo | Julie VIVANT | Benjamin LAMY, Eiffage Energie Systèmes – CLEMESSY.