VMC2020 Day 3 - Sound and Vibration Analysis!
Whether it is a critical issue with a precious satellite or a noisy refrigerator, Dewesoft can solve the problem. Join our sound and vibration measurement day on the 29th of September and learn why.
Learn about our one-stop acoustic test solution that covers all essential sound measurement applications such as Sound Level, Sound Power, Sound Quality, Sound Intensity, Reverberation Time RT60, and Octave Band Analysis.
Our Rotating Machinery solution is easy to use for order tracking, torsional vibration, FFT analysis, and Octave Band Analysis. We have redesigned the Orbit analysis measurement in a Dewesoft way. Fully-fledged turbomachinery analysis with easy setup and unmatched expandability – and we have evolved our Order tracking module into an entirely new solution.
Hear about our structural dynamics testing: modal testing (OMA, ODS, and MIMO), FFT (Frequency Response Function), fatigue test analysis, SRS (Shock Response Spectrum), and sine reduction (COLA) to optimize dynamic properties and behavior of products – from initial concept to final certification and beyond, including troubleshooting and structural health monitoring.
The conference will be opened by an Opening Keynote Session following by exclusive lectures.
- Orbit Analysis - Vid Selič
- Sine processing - Vid Selič
- Modal Test & Analysis - Jernej Sirk
- Rotating machinery analysis - Simon Kodrič
- Microphone measurement - Vid Selič
- Acoustics (SLM) - Vid Selič
- Sound power - Vid Selič
- Sound intensity - Vid Selič
- Sound quality - Vid Selič
At the end of the day, we invite you to the panel discussion and famous Dewesoft "Area 51" where we will show you plans for future developments.
Solution Q&A Rooms
Every day immediately after the stage is finished we will have an open room for Q&A sessions on the topics presented on the stage. Everybody who is interested in more details can enter the solution room and ask questions to the application engineer.
- Added value in the use of optical fiber sensor for rotating machines analysis - Jean-Philippe GODIN, OPTEL THEVON
- Innovative Sensors for High Temperature Measurement - Kevin Westhora, Dytran Inc.
- Electrodynamic Shakers - Murat Karadeniz, Dynalabs
- Aeroacoustic sensors and the world´s thinnest condenser microphone - Santiago Rayes, GRAS
- New measurement sensing technologies - Carmine Salzano, PCB Piezotronics
To make sure you can join from any place on the globe we are delivering the 4 hours of intense interactive online knowledge sharing twice a day – at 8:30-13:00 and 15:30-19:00 CET Summertime (GMT +2). You can register either for one, two, more, or even all of our Tuesday sessions and tailor-make your own schedule for participation.
And this is not all! We have many more to share with you! Check the whole conference program and don't forget to register for the next conference days.
Sign-in for the other days to meet your fellow engineers and experts from across the world and to learn about the latest Dewesoft technology innovations. Acquire new skills online, and explore the possibilities of the measurement world.
Here is the complete schedule of VMC2020 days:
- 06.10.2020: DEWESOFT VEHICLE ANALYSIS
- 13.10.2020: MONITORING SOLUTIONS AND CUSTOMER STORIES - including the selection of the Best Dewesoft Customer Story 2020 for the grand prize
If you missed previous conference days, watch them on the Dewesoft YouTube Channel!
- 15.09.2020: DEWESOFT NEW GENERATION OF MEASUREMENT INSTRUMENTS
- 22.09.2020: NEW DEWESOFT X SOFTWARE & GENERAL DATA RECORDING