When “WHERE THE SOUND IS COMING FROM” is in question, nothing is as simple and intuitive as Dewesoft Sound Intensity solution.
Despite being simple, Dewesoft Sound Intensity solution can still be used to determine the Sound power of devices big and small.
- Support for ISO 9614-1; Supports sound power calculation according to ISO 9614-1: Acoustics -- Determination of sound power levels of noise sources using sound intensity -- Part 1: Measurement at discrete points
- Support for ISO 9614-2; Supports sound power calculation according to ISO 9614-2: Acoustics -- Determination of sound power levels of noise sources using sound intensity -- Part 2: Measurement by scanning
- Calibration according to IEC61672; The solution can be calibrated according to IEC61672: International standard for sound level meters
- Quick Sound Source Identification; Supports quick sound source identification
- Adapted method for measuring big chillers and transformers
- Reuse existing sound intensity probes from G.R.A.S. and other manufacturers; Adapts to existing probes supports remote control
- Feature complete Sound Intensity measurement; Everything you need in one solution
- Works on existing Dewesoft HW; Reuse existing Dewesoft hardware
- Future-proof Application; Lifetime free upgrades and support
- Easy to use and set-up
- Dewesoft quality and flexibility; Dewesoft quality and measurement flexibility
- Familiar user interface; Extension to Dewesoft X3
Learn more on the Sound Intensity solution page.