The Dewesoft 7-Year warranty applies to all our data acquisition systems. You buy it, own it, use it, and our warranty keeps you covered. We build our equipment to last. We guarantee you that your hardware will be free from defects and functional. Our warranty covers that the instruments function as promised for a period of 7 years from the day of the delivery.
Rugged IP67 Data Processing Computer
- IP67 DEGREE OF PROTECTION: SBOX waterproof is designed for testing in extremely harsh environments. The unit is waterproof, dustproof, and can withstand shocks up to 100G.
- -40 to 50 °C: Extreme testing means extreme temperatures. SBOX waterproof is ready.
- HIGHLY RELIABLE SSD STORAGE: SBOX waterproof provides highly reliable data recording with typical 180 MB/sec write speeds straight into its fast, reliable solid-state (SSD) drive.
- PERFORMANCE COMPUTER: With built-in Intel Core i3 or optional i7 CPU and 8GB memory, SBOX waterproof is also a very capable computer for worry-free, real-time data processing.
- 5 USB PORTS: SBOX includes five USB 2.0 ports. All USB ports feature screw-lock connectors.
- 3 NETWORK INTERFACES: Two gigabit LAN ports and wireless WLAN interface with external antenna ensure maximum connectivity.
- ETHERCAT INTERFACE: Built-in EtherCAT interface port with synchronization for USB and EtherCAT DAQ devices like SIRIUS waterproof and KRYPTON.
- 100 Hz GPS WITH RTK: Optional 10Hz or 100Hz GPS receiver with additional RTK support can be built straight into the SBOX waterproof unit.
- SOFTWARE INCLUDED WITH FREE LIFETIME UPGRADES: Easy to use but rich in functionality, award-winning Dewesoft X data acquisition software is included. All upgrades to the software are free forever with no hidden costs.
Ultra Rugged Data Logger
SBOX waterproof is an ultra-rugged data logger and data processing computer. It was designed to work hand in hand with SIRIUS waterproof DAQ instrument.
SBOX waterproof has an IP67 degree of protection and is fully sealed and thus water, shock, and dust proof. It can withstand high shocks up to 100G and can work in -40 to +50 °C.
SBOX waterproof will never let you down and you can finally be worry-free for your extreme testing needs.
High Processing Power and Performance
With the fast multi-core Intel Core i3 or optional Core i7 processor running at 1.7 GHz with 3MB L1 memory and 8GB RAM, SBOXw delivers more than enough processing power for all your real-time data visualization and processing needs.
Highly optimized Dewesoft X DAQ software will take maximum advantage of the latest Intel CPU technologies built into SBOX waterproof. SBOX waterproof will have no problem running visually rich and fluent graphics, smooth workflows and offer some advanced real-time mathematics on your data.
Reliable SSD Data Logging
SBOX waterproof includes high performance and highly reliable 256 GB SSD data storage unit. With a typical 180 MB/s write rate, there is enough capacity to store hundreds of channels at high speed including high-speed video.
Built-in SSD hard-drive can withstand very high shocks and vibration (up to 100G RMS) so you can be always sure that your data is safe no matter the testing conditions and harsh environment.
SBOX waterproof includes all the today's standard connectivity interfaces. Five USB 2.0 ports are available for connecting peripheral devices or up to five USB data acquisition systems like SIRIUS waterproof or standard SIRIUS DAQ slices.
For the network connectivity, SBOX waterproof includes two gigabit LAN interfaces (GLAN) and one WiFi adapter for wireless LAN.
Additional full-duplex EtherCAT slave port serves as the direct expansion of our EtherCAT DAQ devices like KRYPTON DAQ modules or SIRIUS waterproof slices running on EtherCAT. EtherCAT DAQ devices can be daisy-chained and distributed directly out of the SBOX waterproof to form a standalone data acquisition system. Only one cable is required from the SBOX waterproof to provide data bus, power and synchronisation to all DAQ modules.
Built-in GPS/GNSS Receiver With RTK Positioning
The SBOX waterproof computer can be configured with an optional 10 Hz or 100 Hz GPS receiver with optional Real-Time Kinematics (RTK) support for the most precise (down to 1cm) position-based test and measurement applications.
GPS and RTK options will transform the SBOX waterproof into a powerful automotive data logger for the advanced position based test and measurement applications like pass-by-noise, vehicle dynamics, brake testing, ADAS, and others.
Ultra Rugged Data Acquisition Modules
SBOX waterproof was designed to work hand in hand with the SIRIUS waterproof DAQ systems. The two combined form a unique, ultra-rugged, standalone data acquisition system for testing in the harshest environments.
Simple connectivity and setup. Flexible configuration for any sensors. Easy to use and the world's best, award-winning data acquisition software. All these factors make our rugged line the best data acquisition solution for testing in harsh and extreme environments.
Do Dewesoft DAQ systems really come with 7-year warranty?
Do Dewesoft DAQ systems really include free software?
Yes! All Dewesoft data acquisition systems include DewesoftX Professional software for free with no extra charge.
DewesoftX Professional includes advanced features for data storing, visualization, export, and also includes an extensive math library for signal processing.
Do Dewesoft DAQ systems really include lifetime free software updates?
Yes. All the updates to our software are free forever. We release a new major version every two months. All the performance updates, new features, and bug fixes are available for free to all existing Dewesoft users by simply download our installer from the website.