Visual Display Widgets
Dewesoft X offers an extensive library of pre-built visual displays, fully customizable with real-time visual feedback. Displays are touch-friendly with smart multi-touch gestures for use with multi-touch enabled DAQ instruments.
- Recorders: horizontal, vertical and XY recorder
- Oscilloscope: scope, scope 3D, vectorscope
- FFT: FFT, 3D FFT, Harmonic FFT and Octave
- Meters: digital, analog, horizontal/vertical bar meters
- Graphs: 2D, 3D graph, Octave, Orbit, Campbell plot
- Video: standard video display and thermal video display with temperature indicators
- GPS: positioning display with Open Street Map support
- Control: button, switch, knob, slider, user input
- Combustion analysis: P-V diagram and combustion scope
- Rotor balancer: for field balancing
- Automotive: 3D polygon for displaying moving objects
- Aerospace: altitude or artificial horizon indicator
- DSA/NVH: Modal circle
- Other: 2D/3D table, image, text, line, overload indicator, indicator lamp, note
Easy To Use and Customize
It is extremely easy to visualize data inside Dewesoft X software. Simply drag and drop a pre-built visual display onto the selected screen and customize its appearance and behavior. All changes to visual displays are visible in real-time and can be done at any time online or later in post-processing.
Visual controls are adapted for multi-touch screens and offer easy and intuitive gesture-based interaction and offer convenient operation for field and mobile testing operations.
Lightspeed Real-time Visuals
We use the latest CPU and GPU technologies to optimize graphics and make them run smoothly even on the basic PC's.
Hardware-accelerated graphics help offload CPU usage and leave CPU power for mathematical computations rather than for graphics. This results in optimal performance for even the most demanding applications.
Unlimited Measurement Screens
Dewesoft X allows you to define and switch between as many screens as needed for your testing project. Imagine the screen as an individual virtual canvas that groups one or more visual displays together.
The software includes few default screens such as overview, scope, and recorder. It allows you to customize each one according to the needs of your specific test project. You can edit, create and name your screens, create screen groups and rearrange them freely. A custom icon can be assigned to each user-defined screen.
Interactive GPS Map and 3D Model Widgets
The map visual display offers a built-in interactive GPS mapping via Open Street Map. Several layers of map tiles are available.
- Out of the box Satellite and OpenStreetMap layers hosted on Dewesoft’s tile server
- Support for custom tile/wms layers as well as georeferenced images
- No manual alignment required!
- 2D, 3D and Terrain display modes with standard, 1st or 3d person camera options
- Online or offline
- Images can be pre-downloaded for offline usage
- Support of multiple layers with individually configurable opacity levels
- Channel-based trace coloring with multiple color schemes
- Ability to display multiple GPS signals on one widget
- 3D model widget for yaw, pitch and roll monitoring
System Health Monitor
Dewesoft X also allows you to monitor and display system health parameters. All parameters from our DAQ instruments and computers can be monitored and visualized in displays. System health monitor allows to monitor the following parameters:
- CPU usage,
- memory usage
- disk usage,
- synchronization time tracking,
- DAQ units temperatures,
- and more...
You can even set up the limits and alarms and adjust the fan speed of your DAQ systems in order to prevent heating or other issues when the data acquisition hardware is under extreme use.
Create Custom Visual Displays
Built-in visual displays will cover 99% of your visualization needs for signal processing, data monitoring, and control. For the other 1%, Dewesoft X offers an easy extension of visual displays using our DCOM plugin programming interface.
You can program your own visual displays using DCOM technology and your programming language of choice. Visit developers section for programming guide and example code.