FOR STAND-ALONE DATA ACQUISITION SYSTEMS
- RUGGED AND RELIABLE: Battery packs are built in rugged aluminum chassis, machined out of a single brick of aluminum for reliable operation on the field. Only high-quality Li-Ion batteries are used.
- LARGE CAPACITY: Enough battery capacity and power for powering large data acquisition systems for a couple of hours.
- HOT-SWAP FUNCTIONALITY: Internal Li-Ion batteries are hot-swappable, meaning they can be replaced during the measurement to ensure your data acquisition system never runs out of power.
- DAISY CHAIN: Battery packs can be daisy-chained together to further increase autonomy.
- ISOLATED POWER SUPPLY: For in-vehicle measurements, an isolated power supply on battery packs will guard you against unwanted ground loops.
- REVERSE POLARITY PROTECTION: Battery packs are protected against wrong connections to the input power supply.
- STATUS INDICATOR: The battery pack comes with an LCD status indicator as well as a USB connection to the DAQ device so are able to see the battery life on Windows desktop as well as in the DewesoftX software directly.
A Perfect Fit for Dewesoft DAQ Systems
The clever click mechanism enables the battery pack chassis to attach to the SIRIUS, SBOX, or any other SIRIUS-compatible chassis.
Enough Power to Run Large DAQ Systems for Hours
Battery packs ensure enough power for your on-road and field test and measurement applications so you don't have to worry about losing any data due to lack of power supply.DS-BP2i total capacity is 192Wh and DS-BP4i total capacity is rated to 384Wh.
And if you need even more power for your measurements, both battery packs have hot-swapped functionality, meaning you can exchange internal Li-ion batteries on the fly during measurement and extend power even further.
Daisy Chain Feature for Even Longer Battery Life
When your field tests require even longer battery life, Dewesoft battery packs can be daisy-chained which extends the autonomy of your data acquisition system even further.
There is no limit in the number of battery packs you can daisy chain into single battery system.
Battery Status Visible Everywhere
Dewesoft battery packs are equipped with a USB connection. USB is used to connect the battery pack to the computer (SBOX, KRYPTON CPU, or any other PC). Battery packs will identify themselves as a native battery for Windows OS (HID UPS protocol).
Windows OS will display a battery status icon and the Windows taskbar will also show the current status of batteries inside Dewesoft battery packs.
The battery pack status information is also available and can be observed inside DewesoftX data acquisition software.