Gabriele RibichiniManaging director at Dewesoft Italy
Gabriele Ribichini has been in the test and measurement industry for more than 16 years. Graduated from the University of Pisa (UNIPI) in 2003 with an M.SC. in Computer Engineering, with a major in Automation and Robotics. He got experience in the Aerospace field by obtaining the VFR Pilot license and performing research activities in flight automation c/o the Aeronautical dept of the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, IL USA.
In 2003 when his academic career went to an end, Gabriele started working out as a Customer and Electronics responsible for E.G.O. Elektro-Geraete AG but it wasn’t long before he found out his natural attitude to sales and his interest in the measurement field. For these reasons, he moved to LEANE International S.r.l. the company where he worked as responsible for sales for 13 years. In LEANE, Gabriele acquired a broad range of experiences with DAQ applications and transducers in the automotive industry mostly but also in the power and industrial sectors. During that experience, he became one of the experts in Dewesoft technology and in its application.
In 2018 Gabriele founded the Italian subsidiary of Dewesoft.
Responsibilities and key competencies
Dewesoft Italia co-founder and Team Leader.
Regional Manager: Italy.
Business development for High Precision Power Measurement and integrated Measurement/Control applications.
Project Management: custom integrations, military and aerospace applications.
- Remote Turbine Monitoring at Geothermal Power Plant
- Verification of Power Source Grid Compliance
- Noise Floor Analysis: Signal Measurement Chain Quality in Civil Engineering
- Economizer Testing - Do Energy Savings Through Harmonic Filters Really Work?
- Naval and Marine Performance Testing and Simulation
- High-Voltage Switch Testing With Synchronizer
- Measurement of High-speed Water Impact
- Testing Power Inverters and Motor Terminal Issues
- Dewesoft Italia Sponsors Valerio Lata the 125cc EMX European Champion
- What Is EtherCAT Protocol and How Does It Work?
- Vibration Test on High-Voltage Reactor