Very robust data acquisition systems with IP67 degree of protection, operating temperature between -40°C up to +85°C and high shock protection for vehicle testing in extremely harsh environments. Our testing instrumentation will never let you down when testing in extremely cold, hot, or dusty environments.
Harsh Environment Testing
- -40°C to 85°C TEMPERATURE RANGE: SIRIUS waterproof and KRYPTON line of DAQ system offers wide temperature ranges up to -40°C to 85°C and can be used for data acquisition in harshest environments on Earth.
- DUST, SHOCK, MUD AND WATERPROOF: IP67 degree of protection provides all the protection from water, dust, mud and high shocks. Our instruments are tested in the highly sophisticated labs to ensure the best quality maximum reliability.
- > 100 G SHOCK RATING: Instruments offer a very high 100G shock rating.
- 200 kHz SAMPLING RATE: Depending on your needs we offer high-end signal conditioning with sampling rate up to 200 kHz per channel.
- 1000's OF CHANNELS: Systems can be expanded from 8 to thousands of channels.
- HIGH DYNAMIC 160 dB: Our highest-performing SIRIUS waterproof offers dual 24-bit ADC with the high dynamic range 160 dB in time and frequency domain.
- HIGH ISOLATION: ±1000V galvanic channel-to-channel and channel-to-ground isolation provide a worry-free measurement, prevents the ground loops and keeps a very high signal quality.
- UNIVERSAL THERMOCOUPLE INPUT: KRYPTON TH instrument provide a very precise universal thermocouple measurement. Connect any thermocouple type.
- LOW POWER CONSUMPTION: Certain products with extremely low power consumption ideal for air-conditioning testing.
- DISTRIBUTED: DAQ systems can be distributed down to a single channel. Kepp cost of the sensor cabling very low while ensuring the best possible signal quality.
- ADDITIONAL SYNCHRONISED SOURCES: Solution provides acquisition of additional data sources like GPS, inertial platforms, gyros, CAN, CAN FD, XCP/CCP, FlexRay, video, high-speed video with perfect synchronization between all sources.
- LIFETIME FREE SOFTWARE UPGRADES AND SUPPORT: Our data acquisition systems come bundled with award-winning Dewesoft X data acquisition software. The software package is always evolving and new features are being added. We offer lifetime FREE software upgrades and technical support to all our users.
Reliable and Rugged Data Acquisition Systems
These products can withstand wide temperature range down to -40°C and up to 85°C and are totally sealed and offer IP 67 environmental protection rating. This makes them resistant to humidity, water, dust, and high shock and vibration rating.
Our rugged DAQ systems can easily be distributed with only one cable running from device to device for data, power, and synchronization. This allows the devices to be placed next to the sensors and keep the cost for sensor cabling down while ensuring the best possible signal quality.
Vehicle Environmental Tests
Instruments can be either placed directly inside environmental chambers for controlled climate testing or outside with real-world climate testing.
These instruments provide IP67 environment protection and can work in temperatures from -40°C and up to 85°C.
Distributed Data Acquisition
Our data acquisition systems can easily be distributed via the EtherCAT data interface. This allows for a simple distribution of channels over larger vehicles or structures and can significantly shorten sensor cables. This is perfect to reduce problems like noise and signal quality in the data acquisition process, especially in very harsh environments. Only one cable is needed for power, data, and synchronization between the instruments.
Dewesoft instruments have high performance and maximum reliability due to high vibration resistance (> 100 G), extreme shockproof and IP67 rating (dust, water, and humidity resistance).
Heating and Air Condition Testing
KRYPTON DAQ modules are built in a small compact chassis and can be stacked up easily to form a DAQ system with hundreds of channels. This is ideal for heating and air-conditioning testing inside vehicled.
Instruments can be connected to vehicle battery for powering or we offer high-performance lithium batteries that can run the instruments stand-alone for several hours.
Window Defrost and Demist Testing
Window defrost and demist testing is another application example where KRYPTON DAQ modules offer a perfect data acquisition solution.
KRYPTON offers DAQ modules for connecting any thermocouple, RTD, strain gage, and voltage type sensors and measure data continuously.
Winter Vehicle Testing
Due to ruggedness and wide operating temperature range, Dewesoft rugged DAQ systems are perfect for all kinds of winter tests:
- tire testing,
- powertrain performance,
- fuel system,
- power steering system,
- antilock brake,
- cold-start testing.
All these many more tests can be performed with the same versatile Dewesoft DAQ system. The DS-IMU inertial measurement unit also offers the possibility to perform tests in the area of dynamic driving and lateral traction, dynamic peak and slide braking, ABS braking, handling and stability, acceleration and traction control system tests, and many others.
Climate Comfort Testing in Other Vehicles
All DAQ systems can be also used in other vehicles like airplanes, railway transportation, and heavy machinery. The distributed nature of the EtherCAT based KRYPTON DAQ modules offer a perfect solution for climate comfort testing in the airplane, where sensors are distributed over the cabin. The similar solution applies to trains, ships, and similar large-scale vehicles.