Matjaž StrnišaAutomotive application engineer
Matjaž Strniša was born in 1994 in Slovenia and has been engaged with technology from a young age. He visited the secondary electrotechnical and mechanical school in Celje and went on to graduate from the University of Maribor in 2019 as a Mechatronics Engineer.
While studying, Matjaž was part of the university Formula Student team for two years. He was part of the R&D team responsible for the internal combustion engine and drivetrain. In his final year in the team, he was the Team lead in the engine R&D department.
His Career at Dewesoft began in 2020 when he was employed by Dewesoft HQ in Slovenia as a Support Engineer. In 2021 he focused and specialised in Automotive applications and took the Automotive Application Engineer spot at Dewesoft Automotive department.
Responsibilities and key competencies
Generate measurement solutions in cooperation with customers.
Provide technical support and train customers, sales department, business partners and new team members about Automotive applications.
Maintain a thread with customers and sales engineers and work closely with SW/HW development.
- Measuring a New Guinness World Record for the Fastest Reverse-Driving
- Record-setting World Time Attack Racing Using Live Telemetry
- Introducing Navion® i2: The High-Performance Inertial Measurement Unit
- Announcing DS-GYRO3: A High-Performance Inertial Measurement Unit
- Formula Student Race Car Exhaust Noise Testing