If your measurement PC computer has access to the internet, you can register your DewesoftX license directly within the software (Settings -> Licensing). For any other case please navigate to the offline registration and follow the instructions for offline registration.
Instructions for online registration
- Run DewesoftX software
- Open Settings and navigate to the Licensing tab
- Enter your license key and press the Register online button.
- DewesoftX will connect to the internet and will register your license automatically
If your measurement PC computer has access to an internet connection, you can register directly within the DewesoftX software. See the online registration tab for the instructions. For the offline registration follow the instruction below.
Instructions for offline registration:
- Run DewesoftX software on your measurement computer.
Settingsand navigate to the
- Turn on all desired hardware (A/D cards, CAN, etc.), software options (if any), and plugins (if any).
- Enter your information into these text fields.
- Enter your DewesoftX software license key and press the button
- Copy the created license file
".lic"from the measurement computer, and go to another computer with internet access.
- Select or drop your
- Press the Download button to receive the registered license file. NOTE: The button will not display if an invalid file is selected.
- Save and overwrite the downloaded
".lic"file over the original
".lic"file on the measurement computer created in step 4. NOTE: if you are using Safari, you must remove .xml extension from the downloaded file.
- Restart the DEWESoft X software.
To receive a fully functional 30-day evaluation license for DewesoftX software fill out and submit the form below. Data marked with (*) are required. Please provide a valid email address to which we can send the evaluation license.