The Dewesoft 7-Year warranty applies to all our data acquisition systems. You buy it, own it, use it, and our warranty keeps you covered. We build our equipment to last. We guarantee you that your hardware will be free from defects and functional. Our warranty covers that the instruments function as promised for a period of 7 years from the day of the delivery.
Powerful Data Processing Computer
- HIGHLY RELIABLE SSD STORAGE: SBOX provides highly reliable data recording with typical 180 MB per second write speed straight into a built-in fast SSD drive. SSD drive is removable so you can swap and replace it quickly.
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE DATA PROCESSING COMPUTER: With 8-thread Intel Core i7 CPU and 8GB memory, SBOX is also an extremely powerful computer for worry-free, real-time data processing.
- 6 USB INTERFACES: SBOX includes four USB 3.0 ports and two USB 2.0 ports. All USB ports feature screw-lock connectors.
- 3 NETWORK INTERFACES: Two gigabit LAN ports and wireless WLAN interface with external antenna ensure maximum connectivity.
- ETHERCAT INTERFACE: Built-in EtherCAT slave interface port with synchronization for USB and EtherCAT DAQ devices like SIRIUS and KRYPTON.
- 100 Hz GPS WITH RTK: Optional 10Hz or 100Hz GPS receiver with additional RTK support can be built straight into the SBOX slice.
- SOFTWARE INCLUDED WITH FREE LIFETIME UPGRADES: Easy to use but rich in functionality, award-winning Dewesoft X data acquisition software is included. All upgrades to the software are free forever with no hidden costs.
Fast & Reliable Data Logging
SBOX is the highly reliable SSD based data logger and real-time data processing computer for all our data acquisition systems. SIRIUS DAQ system combined with SBOX becomes a state-of-the-art, compact, and standalone solution.
SBOX includes highly reliable, removable SSD storage. With typical 180 MB/s write rate, there is enough capacity to store hundreds of channels at high speed including with high-speed video.
For safe and stable operation SBOX also offers internal flash drive for separating operating system from measurement data storage.
Powerful Data Processing
Fast 8-thread Intel Core i7 processor with 8 GB memory provides more than enough processing power for the most complex mathematical computations. SBOX will allow fluent workflows and real-time data processing even if your measurement setup is configured with thousands of channels.
Highly optimized Dewesoft X3 software will take maximum advantage of the latest CPU technologies built into SBOX and allow visually rich and fluent graphics, smooth workflows and real-time math changes on your live sampled data.
All the Interfaces
SBOX is equipped will all the standard interfaces for easy connectivity to the network, peripheral devices, displays, and of course the data acquisition modules. SBOX includes the following interfaces:
- DVI video input: fully compatible with VGA and HDMI.
- USB 2.0 and USB 3.0: for data acquisition devices like SIRIUS, DEWE-43A, and peripherals like mouse, keyboard, and external hard drives.
- EtherCAT master port: for connecting any of our EtherCAT data acquisition devices like KRYPTON or SIRIUS.
- Dual Gigabit LAN and WLAN interfaces: for wired and wireless connectivity.
- GPS receiver: optional built-in 10 Hz or 100 Hz GPS receiver with an option to connect external GPS display.
Connect USB or EtherCAT DAQ Modules
Fanless Data Logger
SBOXfe is a fanless version of standard SBOX data logger build for testing in industrial, dust-heavy environments. Its fanless chassis enclosure is completely sealed, preventing any dust from flowing through and ensuring stable operation. Fanless SBOX is IP50 rated.
For data recording in extremely harsh environments take a look at the extremely rugged, IP67 rated SBOX waterproof data logger.
GPS/GNSS and RTK Positioning
SBOX computer can be configured with optional 10 Hz or 100 Hz GPS receiver with optional Real-Time Kinematics (RTK) support for the most precise (down to 1cm) position-based test and measurement applications.
GPS and RTK option will transform the system into a powerful automotive data logger for advanced position based test and measurement applications like pass-by-noise, vehicle dynamics, brake testing, road load data, ADAS, and more.
Do Dewesoft DAQ systems really come with 7 year warranty?
Do Dewesoft DAQ systems really include free software?
Yes! All Dewesoft data acquisition systems include DewesoftX Professional software for free with no extra charge.
DewesoftX Professional includes advanced features for data storing, visualisation, export, and also includes extensive math library for signal processing.
Do Dewesoft DAQ systems really include lifetime free software updates?
Yes. All the updates to our software are free forever. We release a new major version every two months. All the performance updates, new features and bugfixes are avialable for free to all existing Dewesoft users by simply download our installer from the website.