Accelerometers, TACHOS, AND Angle Sensors
- VIBRATION SENSORS: High-quality IEPE and charge based accelerometers can be used in lab and industrial environments.
- MODAL HAMMER: Modal hammer complements sensor set for structural analysis.
- ANGLE SENSORS: A range of tacho and tape angle sensors can be used in applications like order tracking, rotational and torsional vibrations.
- TEDS: IEPE accelerometers and modal hammers feature TEDS chip for sensor detection. Just connect the sensor and measure.
For standard measurements or modal analysis single axis, I1T-50g-1 and isolated triaxial I3T-50G-1 IEPE cube accelerometer with 50 g range is recommended.
I1AI-500G-1 is a miniature accelerometer intended for measurement of higher vibration up to 500g.
Accelerometers are equipped with TEDS smart sensor interface. DEWESoft software automatically detects the sensor and sets correct scaling.
All our vibrations sensors are fully compatible with our vibration shakers line.
Case isolated sensors can also be used with non-isolated amplifiers without worrying about ground loops.
I1TI-50G-2 IEPE sensor is perfect for industrial application due to its rugged case and connector. I3TI-50G-1 is a standard triaxial sensor with to 50 g range. I1TI-500G-1 is a single axis accelerometer that can measure up to 500 g.
C1T-50g-1 charge accelerometer can be used in high-temperature environments up to 190 deg. C.
Modal impact hammer
Complementary to vibration sensors the IH-441N-1 modal hammer with up to 440 N range is a perfect fit for modal analysis applications using the Dewesoft software.
Modal hammer is equipped with TEDS smart sensor interface. Dewesoft X software automatically detects the sensor and sets correct scaling.
- DS-TACHO1 is isolated tacho sensor with variable threshold and up to 100 V input signal.
- DS-TACHO2 is optical tacho sensor for up to 1 m distance and 4 kHz bandwidth.
- DS-TACHO3 is long-range laser tacho probe for up to 7.5 m distance and 4 kHz bandwidth.
- DS-TACHO4 is high-frequency tape and tacho laser probe for up to 100 kHz bandwidth and 2-5 mm distance.
SUPERCOUNTER® is a registered and patented trademark technology from Dewesoft that allows for a very precise time-domain and synchronized angle measurement. All Dewesoft data acquisition systems utilize this technology in every of its counter/encoder inputs.
Counter inputs can measure RPM and angle of rotating machines. In comparison to standard counters, which only output integer numbers one sample later (e.g. 1, 1, 2, 2, 3, 4), SUPERCOUNTERs® are able to extract the accurate values like 1.37, 1.87, 2.37, etc. fully synchronized for time and amplitude. This is done by measuring the exact time of the rising edge of the signal with an additional counter. Our SUPERCOUNTERs® work on a 102.4 MHz time base, independent from the current sampling rate.
Counter inputs are fully synchronized with analog, CAN bus, and other data sources to enable easy applications like balancing, order tracking, and torsional vibrations.
For more information on our SUPERCOUNTER® inputs please navigate to Digital Counter PRO training course.