Dewesoft Structural Health Monitoring Software readily and seamlessly integrates any kind of structural health monitoring sensor into a centralised interface. The software is always evolving and new features are being added.
Structural Health Monitoring Software
- WEB BASED SOFTWARE: It is a perfect tool for asset owners since it offers a high level overview of the monitoring structure. Data can be accessed from the client’s local computer, mobile phone devices, control system or remotely via a pre-configured web browser application.
- POWERFUL CLIENT BASED SOFTWARE: Dewesoft client software offers real-time diagnosis, pre-processing and data reduction with powerful math. A wide variety of storage options are possible with powerful visualization choices.
- HISTORIAN TIME-SERIES DATABASE: Historical data can be permanently stored in a Historian database on a local or cloud server and can be used for trends as well as for later in-depth analysis and root cause identification.
- CONNECTIVITY WITH OPC UA: Data can be integrated into any 3rd party control system using the OPC UA protocol.
- REPORTING: Client software offers easy and automatic generation of custom reports along with the possibility to export data to PDF, Excel, Matlab, FlexPro, and many other data formats.
- LIFETIME FREE SOFTWARE UPGRADES: Our data acquisition comes bundled with award-winning Dewesoft X data acquisition software. The software package is always evolving and new features being added. We offer lifetime free software upgrades to all our users.
Structural Health Monitoring Software Overview
Dewesoft Structural Health monitoring software is composed of the following components.
- Client software
- High-level web-based software (optional)
- Dewesoft Historian - time-series database storage (optional)
- Wide variety of data formats to interface with 3rd party clients (optional)
Client software offers numerous pre-built functions such as:
- Statistics: RMS, Peak-Peak, Average, Min/Max, STD, etc.
- Derivation and integration
- Filtering: IIR and FIR filters
- Custom formula math: arithmetic, trigonometry, logic, etc.
- Experimental modal analysis
- Fatigue analysis
- and more
Using those modules the user can also create unlimited additional custom calculations without prior programming knowledge. In case you need even more complex analysis, a math C++ script or a totally custom plugin can be developed with a built-in IDE environment.
Client software offers easy and automatic generation of custom reports along with the possibility to export data to PDF, Excel, Matlab, FlexPro, and many other data formats.
Calculated data can be uploaded to a database for historical data overview and trend analysis or sent over OPC UA protocol to a 3rd party control system.
High-Level Web-Based Software
The web-based software is based on an open-source software project called Grafana. It is perfect for an overview of the infrastructure state and trends over time, especially relevant for decision-makers.
The web-based software offers the possibility:
- of presentation of geostructural measurement data from the built-in geotechnical and structural health monitoring instruments on a GIS map,
- to graphically display the time course of the physical quantity
- of setting up all sorts of alarms tied to email and SMS notifications,
- show the equations needed to calculate the required output quantities from the measured physical quantities,
- show the factors used in the calculation of the output quantities.
Time-Series Database Storage
Dewesoft Historian is a database software service for long-term or permanent data logging. It provides storage into a time-series database for long-term monitoring applications.
You can monitor and store vibration, temperature, strain, inclination, pressure, and other data with a self-hosted or fully cloud-managed database service.
Dewesoft Historian enables large measurement systems with many measurement units across the infrastructure or even collecting data from several locations on a central location. The data can be accessed from multiple clients or web-clients from any location.
Integration Into 3rd Party Enterprise Software
Data is available in a wide variety of formats. From exported data in standard data formats to live OPC UA interface or modern cloud data services.
Standard OPC UA protocol is supported for easy data access and integration of our DewesoftX data acquisition software into SCADAs, ERPs, or any other OPC UA clients.