Gabriele Ribichini has been in the test and measurement industry for more than 16 years. Graduated from the University of Pisa (UNIPI) in 2003 with an M.SC. in Computer Engineering.
In 2003 when his academic career went to the end, Gabriele started working out as Customer and Electronics responsible for E.G.O. Elektro-Geraete AG but it wasn’t long before that he found out his natural attitude to sales and his interest in the measurement field. For these reasons, he moved to LEANE International S.r.l. the company where he worked as responsible for sales for 13 years. In LEANE, Gabriele acquired a broad range of experiences with DAQ applications and transducers in the automotive industry mostly but also in the power and industrial sectors. During that experience, he became one of the most experts in Dewesoft technology and in its application.
In 2018 Gabriele moved to Dewesoft where he was chosen to be the co-founder and CEO of the Dewesoft Italia ( the Italian branch of the Dewesoft d.o.o.)
Responsibilities and Key Competencies
- Dewesoft Italia co-founder and Team Leader.
- Regional Manager: Italy.
- Business development for High Precision Power Measurement and integrated Measurement/Control applications.
- Project Management: custom integrations, military and aerospace applications.
- Economizer Testing - Do Energy Savings Through Harmonic Filters Really Work?
- Measurement of High-speed Water Impact
- Naval and Marine Performance Testing and Simulation
- Remote Turbine Monitoring At Geothermal Power Plant
- Testing Power Inverters and Motor Terminal Issues
- Vibration Test on High-Voltage Reactor
- High-Voltage Switch Testing With Synchronizer